Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sweet Summertime!

My summer has officially begun with the beginning of August and thanks to a very good friend's help, I am finally a blogger! (thanks Kath!) Working with kids for six weeks in the summer really reminds me of how much fun summer should be. Remember when summer days seemed to never end and the memories attached to them are forever tucked away in our hearts? My summers as a child held moments for me that are so strong that they seem to make up my entire childhood! Sure, I had wonderful times the rest of the year, but when I think of childhood memories, my mind immediately takes me back to summertime and the feeling of possibility, unpredictability, and freedom! After working with the children and some AMAZING young adult leaders this summer, I feel positive, free and inspired to seek out the possibilities!

1 comment: